A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
update on update: Seems the bugfix broke something else :-/ I've removed it for now. Nope, turns out that this issue was in the original as well! Never mind :-)
Some players reported crashes, so, per the rules (game-breaking bugs and those only may be fixed), I've put an updated
(which I think fixes the problem) version (without removing the files originally submitted). It's clearly marked as a bugfix.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled text.
- W.S.A.D. / arrows to move
- space to pick-up / put-down lights or batteries
- put down batteries (or lights) in the green ‘Evac’ zones to score points
- … but you’ll also need them to power the lights, because no more lights is GAME OVER
answers to questions nobody has asked yet:
- place batteries next to lights or conveyors to power them
- new batteries spawn (increasingly slowly) in the red ‘Spawn’ zones
- stuff that’s already powered can power stuff next to it
- tip: lights can also be picked up, but won’t spawn!
WSAD/arrows and space.
There is a help screen.
This is an LD#39 entry, I can go to bed soon.